We have reached 15 branches in the world.
Dubai - Gaziantep Offices are opened.
We increased our capacity with 6 plane per week.
We became the most drag firm in Plane cargo transport in Turkey - Iraq...
The first Charter Flight was made.
Office and warehouse opened in Turkey.
Cargo activities started from China to Jordan and Beirut...
Activities are started with the first cargo from China to Iraq...
WE ARE THE CARGO COMPANY THAT YOU LOOK FOR
BAGHDAD GROUP started its activities in 2003 in Iraq. It gained a new trend to the Airway Transport sector with opening an Office and a Depot in İstanbul Merter on 2010 as Turkey operation. Our company also has an office in Iraq which is the country that Turkey does the most export, experience in Iraq transportation and Iraq Partial services, availability of the transfer area and closed storage areas, it offers a wide range of services to importers, exporters and stakeholders at Iraq customs points and in many countries through agency services. Our company continues to provide global services as well as boutique services by combining our commercial values and the institutionality away from the classical solutions with the experience of the past and the synthesis of the modern age technology.
- Provide environmentally friendly customer service
- Provide an attractive working environment for employees
- Provide active solutions to our customers
- We are aware of your responsibility
- Maintain continuous improvement
- Load safety
- Air and ocean cargo insurance
- Customs clearance and compliance service
- We provide full security
- We work hard to deliver on time
- Base and precious metals
- Iron and Uranium
- Oversize & Overweight cargo transportation
- Power plants
The suite of services provided by Baghdad Group project services includes
- Air freight and sea freight transportation of all cargo sizes including over dimensional movements
- Export and import customs and border control formalities
- Export packaging and quality inspections
- Feasibility studies
- Full charter
- Off-site receipt and delivery to project site
- Route surveys
- Supply chain consultancy and network optimisation